Ballingeary Road, Kealkil, Bantry, Co. Cork, Ireland
We are on the main from Cork to Bantry/Glengarriff via Macroom, 2 miles east of Kealkil village and near to Gougane Barra.
The nursery is open Monday-Saturday from 10 am to 6 p.m. Sunday from 2.30 p.m.
+ 353 27 66176
10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 80, 100, 120, 140, 150, 175, 200,
The story of Cobh's unique origins , its history & legacy are dramatically recalled at Cobh: The Queenstown Story. Our stunning multimedia exhibition is located in Cobh's restored Victorian Railway Station. Visit us online at www.cobhheritage.com.
Come & visit and you can:
- Explore the conditions on board the early emigrant vessels, including the dreaded “coffin ships”
- Experience life on board a convict ship leaving Cove for Australia in 1801
- Discover Queenstown's special connections with the ill fated Titanic which sank on her maiden voyage- Cobh was her last port of call
- Witness the tragic story of the Lusitania , which sank off Cork Harbour
- Learn about Annie Moore and her 2 brothers who left Cobh for a new life in America- Annie was the 1st immigrant ever to be processed in Eilis Island
- Find out about your Irish ancestry with our Genealogy Recordfinder Service