SUSU boutique located at 25 Pearse Street offers a mix of both well renowned and exclusive labels incorporating daywear casual to smart and occasion wear. So if you are looking for something dressy or something stylish it is all available here at SUSU.
25 Pearse Street
(023) 883 5049
10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200
This award winning craft shop and art gallery is situated on the beautiful Ring of Beara, in the village of Adrigole which is mid-way between Glengarriff and Castletownbere. Adrigole Arts exhibits jewellery, distinctive Irish knitwear, pottery, glass, leather and hand-turned woods. There are also original art and limited edition prints by local and national artists.
Phone- 027 60234
The story of Cobh's unique origins , its history & legacy are dramatically recalled at Cobh: The Queenstown Story. Our stunning multimedia exhibition is located in Cobh's restored Victorian Railway Station. Visit us online at www.cobhheritage.com.
Come & visit and you can:
- Explore the conditions on board the early emigrant vessels, including the dreaded “coffin ships”
- Experience life on board a convict ship leaving Cove for Australia in 1801
- Discover Queenstown's special connections with the ill fated Titanic which sank on her maiden voyage- Cobh was her last port of call
- Witness the tragic story of the Lusitania , which sank off Cork Harbour
- Learn about Annie Moore and her 2 brothers who left Cobh for a new life in America- Annie was the 1st immigrant ever to be processed in Eilis Island
- Find out about your Irish ancestry with our Genealogy Recordfinder Service