Great selection of home decor, fashion and gifts. With a great variety of furniture, photo frames, scarves, mirrors, pictures, signs and much more. You’ll be spoiled for choice!
Contact 086 3529876
Main Street, Skibbereen, Cork
10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200
The story of Cobh's unique origins , its history & legacy are dramatically recalled at Cobh: The Queenstown Story. Our stunning multimedia exhibition is located in Cobh's restored Victorian Railway Station. Visit us online at www.cobhheritage.com.
Come & visit and you can:
- Explore the conditions on board the early emigrant vessels, including the dreaded “coffin ships”
- Experience life on board a convict ship leaving Cove for Australia in 1801
- Discover Queenstown's special connections with the ill fated Titanic which sank on her maiden voyage- Cobh was her last port of call
- Witness the tragic story of the Lusitania , which sank off Cork Harbour
- Learn about Annie Moore and her 2 brothers who left Cobh for a new life in America- Annie was the 1st immigrant ever to be processed in Eilis Island
- Find out about your Irish ancestry with our Genealogy Recordfinder Service